SIPs For Cladding
With our cladding we can provide:
SIPs For Cladding | SIP Panels provide both insulation and structure, so the external finish does not need to provide any structural support.
- Can achieve whole wall U–values of 0.16 W/m2.K or better
- Can achieve low air leakage rates
- BBA and NSAI Agreement certified
- Insulation core manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
- Constructions available that correspond to BRE Global Green Guide generic elements which achieve a Summary Rating of A+
- Quick and safe to build
- External walls can be installed up to 50% faster than if using alternative construction methods
- Internal works can start earlier
- Minimal on–site waste
- Cleaner sites due to lack of cement particle board cutting on site.
- Can provide dramatically thinner full wall constructions than conventional steel framed systems
- Can create highly energy efficient buildings with very low fuel bills
- No hot works required and therefore no quarantine areas
- One operation for the fitting of the structure, insulation and sheet covering.
- Fixing points everywhere for cladding rails not just at set centres.